FLEXABack to overview
Cable Protection made in Germany | Intelligent professional solutions for professionals.
FLEXA is headquartered in Hanau in Germany, where our success story started 70 years ago. Today we supply customers worldwide with innovative cable protection systems for the electrical engineering, medical technology, food and beverage industry, energy technology, aviation, mechanical engineering, and rail traffic sectors. Our central location in the Rhine Main area and the company’s vicinity to Frankfurt International Airport provide us with an optimal infrastructure. Customers can contact us locally and abroad thanks to more than 50 sales agencies worldwide.
We are a medium-sized, family-run enterprise with some 170 highly skilled taff and back communication on equal terms. A dedicated team is especially in charge of our electrical wholesale partners, with whom we work hand in hand at home and abroad.
- We develop and produce cable protection devices including the corresponding connectors in Germany:
- Metal and plastic conduit systems, made to match your individual requirements.
- Guide chain systems designed for extended lifetime for standard and heavy applications, simply handling with standard tools.
- Cable entry systems to fed cables and wires into machines or into control cabinets in a confined space.
- Suction, blower and transport hose systems made of metal and plastic
Our quality products meet highest standards and have received worldwide approvals.