SCHUCH – with passion for excellent lightingBack to overview
125 SCHUCH – a family business with tradition
As a lighting specialist, SCHUCH offers a broad portfolio of technical light fittings with a higher degree of protection for industry, trade and municipalities. Future-oriented, sustainable and reliable, the company acts on the market and places the highest quality demands on itself and its products. Already in its fifth generation, the tradition of the Worms-based family business is successfully continued- for over 125 years.
- innovative partner in the use of LED technology
- reliable manufacturer of high-quality light fittings with higher protection class “Made in Germany”
- experienced specialist and problem solver
- leading approved supplier of lighting for Deutsche Bahn AG, power stations, chemical companies, etc.
- valued partner for lighting in the municipal sector since many decades
- developer of worldwide market-leading innovations
Product range and services
SCHUCH develops its lighting solutions “Made in Germany” with high quality and innovation and produces a broad product range with a high degree of vertical integration:
- Explosion-Proof Light Fittings
- Dust- and Waterproof Light Fittings
- High Bay Light Fittings
- Outdoor Light Fittings
- Emergency Light Fittings
- Luminaires for special areas of application (e.g. areas contaminated with harmful gases, agriculture, food industry, power plants, etc.)
Across the various product portfolios, luminaire families with special functions, such as variably adjustable luminous flux (VARIO) or with Zhaga-compliant bases for retrofitting light management components (RFL), as well as the LIMAS light management system, round off SCHUCH’s product range.
Technical advice and professional support are available at any time from the technical departments at the SCHUCH headquarter or through qualified sales engineers directly on site.
SCHUCH is also your competent partner when it requires lighting calculation or tender preparation.
SCHUCH – competent, innovative and with passion for excellent lighting!